Copyright 2009 BUGNION S.P.A. All rights reserved. Any copy, total or partial, of the contents of this website is permitted exclusively upon written consent of BUGNION S.P.A. It is therefore forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit or disclose the contents of the present website without authorisation.
Access by visitors to the present website is subject to the below conditions. The present website has been designed with a view to providing general information about industrial property. The information reading herein is generic and in no way intended to replace the professional consultancy and legal advice services the company provides to its clients. BUGNION S.P.A. commit themselves to regularly update the information published in the website and to verify its accuracy; the company disclaims all responsibility ensuing from the use of such information and for errors or omitted information that may arise in spite of the effort undertaken.
BUGNION S.P.A. shall not be held responsible for occurring damage, if any, amongst which IT viruses that visitors' computer systems might get following the access and/or linking to the present website or downloading of its contents.
The links specified in the present website may lead visitors to web pages on websites other than the present one.
Should this be the case, BUGNION S.P.A. does not take any responsibility in relation to the contents of what published in those websites nor to the use thereof made by any third parties, both with regard to damage caused by or originating from the access to those websites, from linking to the same or from downloading their contents. Anyone deciding to visit a link referenced in the website of BUGNION S.P.A. does it at its own risk and commit itself to taking all necessary measures against viruses or any other detrimental causes.
INFORMATION NOTICE TO THE CONCERNED PERSON PURSUANT TO LEGISLATIVE DECREE No. 196/2003 FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree of 30th June 2003 No. 196, please be informed that:
- Processing of the personal information required following the commencement of the relationship between you and our company, is meant to: handling your position by using Bugnion S.p.A. IT system; fulfilling procedures falling in the business domain of Bugnion S.p.A.; communicating with you by any means with in-house personnel and/or external consultants.
- Processing is performed in compliance with the criteria and data requirements provided for by art. 11 of the Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and will include all operations or set of operations provided for by art. 4(1)(a) of the above decree No. 196/2003. Such operations are necessary to the processing at issue, including any communication to the subjects set out at point 5 below); hence processing occurs with or without the use of electronic media and handled by specially appointed personnel; personal information records will be stored in hard-copy form and/or electronic/optical form; manual processing where personal information is entered in appropriate record books and/or cards, to be kept with traditional filing systems in appropriate folders.
- Communication of personal information to the aim of processing is compulsory with regard to standard business relationships.
- Entry of this information in mailing lists meant for sending Bugnion Newsletter, invitation cards to conferences/lectures, informative reports of professional nature concerning intellectual property, communications concerning market opportunities relating to management of intangibles is optional.
- The information concerning the processing at issue, to the aims specified at point 1) hereabove, will be communicated to: UIBM (Italian Patent and Trade Mark Office)/EPO/WIPO/OHIM and to any other national and foreign patent and trademark offices, SIAE/Ministry for Cultural areas_of_practices and
lawyers and chartered accountants
consultants - collaborators - designers
database research centres
- The extent of the information disclosure will be strictly limited to the carrying out of the task assigned to the above-mentioned subjects.
- The concerned person in the processing at issue is acknowledged the exercise of its rights pursuant art. 7 of Legislative Decree N. 196/2003 which reads:
I. The data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not data relating to him are held, even if they have not yet been recorded, and the communication of the same in an intelligible form.
II. The data subject is entitled to obtain the following information:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes of the processing and the methods used;
- the logic applied if the data are processed electronically;;
- the identity of the controller, the processors and the designated representative under article 5, point 2;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may acquire the same as designated national representative, processors or managers.
III. The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, if this is in his interest, the supplementation of the data;
- the erasure, conversion into anonymous form or freezing of all data used in breach of the law, including those the conservation of which is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently used;
- distributed, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
IV. The data subject is entitled to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of data relating to him, even if such use is relevant to the purpose for which they were collected;
- to the processing of personal data relating to him for the dispatch of advertising material or direct marketing, or for market research or commercial communications.
DATA CONTROLLER of the processing is BUGNION S.p.A.
with registered office in Milan
Viale Lancetti 19 - 20158 Milan, in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative,
A cookie is a small text file which a website may send to the user's terminal (or other devices which can be used for Internet browsing, such as smartphones or tablets), where information is stored which may be re-used during browsing or be retransmitted to the website which generated the cookie the next time the same user visits that website.
Cookies may remain on the computer or the mobile device for different periods of time. Some of them are session cookies, which only exist when the web browser is open and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. Others are persistent cookies, which remain even after the browser is closed and may be used by the website which generated them to recognise the computer/browser when the user subsequently returns to the website.
The BUGNION.EU website does not use profiling cookies, which are used to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages reflecting the preferences shown by that user.
The website uses the following technical cookies, including third-party cookies:
__unam ( share this) duration: 2 years
__utma ( google analytics) duration: 2 years
__utmb ( google analytics) duration: 30 minutes
__utmc ( google analytics) duration: session cookie
__utmz ( google analytics) duration: 6 months
__utmv ( google analytics) duration: 2 years
_pk_id.1.9e59 (piwik.org) duration: 1 year
_pk_ref.1.9e59 (piwik.org) duration: 6 months
_pk_ses.1.9e59 (piwik.org) duration: session cookie
The google analytics and piwik cookies are analytic cookies which collect aggregate and anonymous data and allow analysis of use of the website.
ShareThis is a service which allows the contents of the website to be shared on Social Media. The ShareThis cookies are used to track, in strictly anonymous form, what contents are shared and on which Social Networks.
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) are configured to accept cookies, but it is nonetheless possible to check, delete and disable cookies using the browser settings. Disabling cookies could cause the website to malfunction or prevent use of certain functions available on it.
Terms and conditions of registration