The second call for applications of the European project LEADERSHIP4SMEs is now open. Start-ups and SMEs will be able to benefit of a pool of free added value services on IPR, access to funding and business strategy expertise. Among the partners, alongside BugnionSpA, bwcon, CNRS Innovation, Aster Capital, INNOVA – Technology Transfer and Valorisation, Austrian Institute for SME Research, BCR, Iceberg Consulting.
The laureates of the call will get support from a team of IPR, technology transfer, business development and funding experts in the form of:
- Access to IPR support services;
- Assistance to define an IPR-centric business development strategy;
- Access to a pan-EU network of business and innovation partners, IP and funding experts;
- Access to proven tools and assistance to accurately assess investment readiness and define a step by step IPR-centric growth strategy;
- Access to feedback from IP experts and VCs;
- Access to funding and business opportunities.
To stay informed and get access to the pool of free services (such as webinars, funding opportunities, as well as matchmaking opportunities with peers and a community of investors, and business partners) please join the community: https://leadership4smes.eu/our-community